Redemption conditions for vouchers
The redemption conditions for vouchers apply to all vouchers bought from our online shop at www.drehwerk.de.
- Vouchers can be redeemed only in our online shop at www.drehwerk.de, using the order form provided (in the shopping basket system). It is not possible to redeem vouchers by telephone, post, fax or e-mail.
- Prior to redeeming the voucher, you must if necessary set up a customer account in our online shop.
- Vouchers and any remaining credit on vouchers can be redeemed up until the end of the third year after the year in which the voucher was purchased. Any remaining credits get credited to your voucher account up until the expiry date. After you redeem your voucher, you are told the current level of your credit by e-mail if there is any remaining.
- If the value of the voucher is not enough to cover the order, you can select any of the other payment methods that we offer to pay the difference.
- Only one voucher can be redeemed per order.
- Vouchers or voucher credit balances cannot be paid out in cash.
- The voucher is transferable (e.g. for use as a gift voucher). We are able to discharge our obligation in any given instance by providing the benefit to the holder of the voucher redeeming it in our online shop. This shall not apply if we have knowledge of the holder concerned having no authorisation, being legally incapable or having no authority to act on the purchaser's behalf.
- Our Business Terms & Customer Information
and Data protection declaration
are all applicable to the redemption of vouchers.